Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Are you seeing two of Scarlet?

Ok - I just had to show you these! In my 16th week of pregnancy, Len and I went on a tour of England and Scotland and met this couple from Utah who were also in their 16th week of pregnancy. She was a red-head, and a dancer, and we hit it off right away. She was carrying twins. She has her own long story about a rough pregnancy - including being hospitalized for about two months because she started to have preterm labor, but they were able to stop it and the babies were born at week 36.

When I opened her blog today, I saw these recent pictures and thought - "Wow! They look like Scarlet!" I even asked Len if he wanted to drive out to Utah to visit them - just so we can get a picture of the three of them together. So, they are the same age as Scarlet, gestationally - AND the same weight. It's amazing the people you can meet half way around the world! If you want to check out their blog, click on the link "Molly and Alex."



1 comment:

Helen said...

I did. I thought they were Scarlet. I thought you must have put a mirror up against her or something. That's amazing!!!!