Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Uncle Benj!

We went out Friday night to Chili's to celebrate my brother's birthday. Scarlet wanted a margarita, but we told her no. She also wantd to try the salsa, but again, Mom said no.
Benje's planning on moving to Florida next month, so Scarlet will have all of her aunts, uncles, and cousins out of state. Honestly, it makes me very sad, but I understand why he's going. I wish him the best of luck!

Dad just can't get enough of Scarlet.


My parents got Benje a shadw box to display his medals from the army: the purple heart and a commendation for courage under fire.




1 comment:

Helen said...

Wow! Florida??? What's with the interest in the east coast all of a sudden? It seems like half of our family is over there now.

I guess the grandparents will have to do all the "spoiling". :)