Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally in Her Crib

She has finally moved into her crib - and I think she loves it! We also have her in a pack 'n play while she is downstairs, so I think she is finally more comfortable in an open area for sleeping. We will have to put the cradle and basinet away soon.

And, last night, I can safely say she slept through the night - went to sleep about 10:30 pm and woke up at 6:15am. Let's hope she is setting a new trend.


Today at Parenting Preemies, we learned how to give our babies massages. Scarlet absolutely loved her legs and feet being rubbed, but not her tummy. She has been having an upset tummy lately, but I think it was because we needed to get her medicine refilled. We did today, and for the first time in a few days, she ate without spitting up. Yea!
Next week is the last week for Parenting Preemies, so I will be sad to see it go. However, they will start up again in January and we are welcome to visit any time we are able. I surely will!
I'm thinking about bringing her into my work soon. We shall see how that goes.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Yes, I think it is about time you bring Scarlet into work!! I have been waiting patiently to hold her!!:)
I can't believe she weighs almost 10 lbs. She may have started out small but she is doing a good job of catching up.

Robin

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna,


great to see pictures of Scarlet. Tell Len I said hi.




Jimmy

Helen said...

S-t-r-e-t-c-h!!!!! :)

Molly said...

I just had the thought to check your blog. Scarlet has grown so much! How wonderful! I'm excited for her progress. She is so cute. I think she is a good mix of the two of you. It sounds like you guys are doing well. Come visit us in Boston some time!